Wednesday, March 9, 2016

A Love Story in the Tower



Welcome Guardians, this is the YouTube Channel for all things Destiny! This channel aims to provide you news, gameplay and tips & tricks for Destiny. Join and Subscribe for more videos!

Wow what a lovely day, this is even better than what they told me at crucible school. This place is amazing, look they even have there own postmaster here. Whoohooo!
ooh look that is Rahool, hey buddy what do you have for me today.
oh wow that is amazing! I always wanted to have that
Let's see what else they have in the tower.
Hi Roni what do you have in store for me? Roni buddy come one 150 for the Sniper?
Cant you give me some discount on it , I dont have 150 marks!
hey how did you got spawned in here,
euh….
those are some mighty thrusters you got on that plane….
Hi Shaxx you’ve been around here for a long time and met many girls
can you give me some advice!
Increase your K/D... that always impresses girls
owhh… but how… I am so demotivated I cant aim without thinking of Amanda….
hmm I see let me bring this to the council.
ok..

hi guardian
Speak to the Traveler, he might be able to help you.

and those eyes I could stare at them forever…..
I see guardian, I will lend you the power of the light. When the power of the light arrives at the tower, the woman you will make eye contact with first ….will fall in love with you….
when? When will that be! Is it soon ? I cant wait forever!
have patience my guardian that day will come soon….

our priority is increasing the KD of our guardians. Our reports  shows that the KD ratio has been falling to an all time low! Without skills how long would we last out there!
until we are understand what we are dealing with.
The girls are TAKEN
What are you talking about , please explain
The light of the guardians are all drained in sorrow and loneliness. Without love they wont be able to stand up against oryx
but….
You won’t understand Woman! when I was trapped in the vault I could feel it…. the cold, no desire, the GIRLS are TAKEN controlling their will.

This reminds me of the younger me. I was so in love with this girl….
Whatever you do. (overlooking table scene) We need more girls in this tower

Amanda how do you like my new boom blaster?
Sounds great, now turn that shit down will ya

How was the meeting Cayde?
It was fine,
Have you really washed my ship? I still see a spot over there.
You are really such an ashole... Cayde..
You know, we’ve been friends for so long. Tell me, howcome you are still single? I mean there are so many guardians to choose from and I just dont understand... you like engines, you have a kick ass body and the most stunning eyes.
I actually like girls
you should try it it's awesome
Me? I am a robot, I don't need girls

Oh My God, the traveler was right the day has come. Oh Amanda I am going to make you my woman!

oh hi Guardian , you look so exotic.

Noooooooooooooooooooo

No comments:

Post a Comment