Saturday, August 27, 2016

Destiny: Goodbye PS3 I will miss you...


via IFTTT
Welcome Guardians, this is the YouTube Channel for all things Destiny! This channel aims to provide you news, gameplay and tips & tricks for Destiny. Join and Subscribe for more videos!


Goodbye PS3

You have been with me for 5 years and I remember the first time we met, you looked so beautiful and you were so smart. We were together for so long but lately there are just some things that are not the same anymore, it would take forever to get your ready for a session, and when you were ready we would have issues connecting with each other.
I am afraid I have to move forward and I will have to leave you behind, thanks for all the memories you will be missed.

With the Rise of Iron expansion only going forward to current gen consoles I had to let go of the ps3 and I moved over to a PS4. As you might know I was one of the few youtubers to be on the Playstation 3 and over time I gained a lot of friends on this console. I am very sad to leave the PS3 and my friends, I hope a lot of you will be able to move over to the PS4 as well.
I am able to afford it but I know that some of us might not have the resources to buy a Playstation 4 and I do not like it that Bungie just leave those people behind. It was mentioned that around 10% were still on last gen, taken into account that there are around 30 million active users of destiny, this means that 3 million destiny players will be left behind if they do not move over to current gen consoles. That is a huge amount of people as for a matter a fact 3 million is around the same amount of people living in Chicago!

But as I moved over to PS4 I do see the benefits, the graphics are much more crispy , and everything loads much faster. I remember that when I was in a strike and I had to pop a three of coins it could take a full minute before I was able to do this, with the ps4 it was a matter of seconds. Also the controller is arguably one of the best controllers of all consoles.
Moving forward I hope that Bungie does take the full advantage of these current consoles and utilize this in their games, and it was not just a method to lower the cost of maintaining additional consoles.

To all my playstation 3 friends and subscribers, I hope you are able to move forward as well to the current gen and continue to enjoy the game. Thanks for all the play time together, and I hope to see you in the next expansion. See you later guardians.


Swaye here with some Iron Banner news, the Iron banner is once again coming up this tuesday 16th of August. And during this Iron Banner week you will be able to get the Helmets and Chest pieces as for weapons the Fantastic Hand Cannon Finalla’s Peril and the mediocre Shotgun Deidris's Retort.
I will be grinding for the Finalla’s Peril on my new psn swayegaming account as i thought it is about time for me to get a psn account that matches my channel name, feel free to add me as a friend and join my fireteam when i am online.
I already have a Finalla’s Peril with Range Finder, Reinforced barrel and grenadier on my other account and I hope to get a similar one, at least with Range Finder and either reinforced barrel or rifled barrel, and for the last perk luck in the chamber or hidden hand will just be the icing on the cake.
I already created an in-depth weapon  review video about the Finalla’s Peril, check it out in the description below or have a look at the infocard that should pop up around now.
I know a lot of people like the Eyasluna but to me this is my Favorite Hand Cannon, the gun is snappy and accurate and this is my go to weapon in the crucible at the moment.

Now for the Iron Banner news and changes, the upcoming Iron Banner will be the last one in this current form. With the new Iron Banner going forward in the Rise of Iron we will have a couple of changes going forward.

First of all we will have our own social space, no longer do we need to go to the back of the tower anymore, the new social space for iron lords will be at Felwinter Peak where also the new Iron Banner Vendor will be located. The Iron Banner Vendor is said to be selling Iron Engrams which will decrypt into year 1 and year 2 Iron Banner gear.

Secondly the reputation system will be reworked. The buff where you get more points towards the end of the week will be gone! You just need to participate in the Iron Banner events to get the appropriate reputation points. So this also means that you do not need to wear the Buff Class items , shaders and emblems anymore! You can rock out any gear you want!
This is a great update to the iron banner, sometimes Iron Banner pops up in a busy week where I do not have a lot of time to play, so instead I collect all the bounties and cash them all in on the last day. With this change it will give people more options to play whenever they want instead of waiting it out for the last part of the week where the buff is more beneficial.

Thirdly the Iron Banner Bounty system is getting some changes as well, the new bounties suppose to be less demanding , which will ease the grind to level 5! I am super excited about these changes this will allow guardians to get their loot faster and as a result this will free up more time for guardians to play other activities like nightfall or raids.

Those are all the changes coming to the Iron Banner in the expansion update. Let me know how you like these changes in the comments below, I am excited about the fact that it seems like the Iron Banner will be less grindy than now, hopefully that can encourage players that ignore this event, because of the time commitment , to enjoy Iron banner  now as well.
That’s it for todays video, subscribe to stay up to date on the Rise of Iron news and updates and as always I will see you later guardians.






No comments:

Post a Comment