Saturday, September 3, 2016

I am Resetting & Tips on how to level up to L40 asap!


via IFTTT
Welcome Guardians, this is the YouTube Channel for all things Destiny! This channel aims to provide you news, gameplay and tips & tricks for Destiny. Join and Subscribe for more videos!


Swayegaming Reset!

Hi Swaye here and I am going to reset! As you might know because of the Rise of Iron expansion I needed to leave behind my ps3 and I got myself a new ps4. I actually managed to get the Destiny Taken King PS4 edition which was the last one available in the store. I have to say it looks very nice in white! So since I got a new playstation I thought lets make also a new psn account that reflects more my YouTube Channel and to my surprise Swayegaming was available as a PSN name!
So in this video I want to talk about Reset and how I experienced this and I will give you some tips on how to level up as fast as possible if you are doing a reset as well of if you are a new to the game

Too be honest I was very nervous to start all over again as on my current account I have invested a lot of time and energy to collect almost all of the exotics and raid weapons, and I also managed to get some amazing guns with god like perks so I wasnt too fond of letting those go.
But once I started with a new character from scratch and I slowly leveled this up again I really notice that I really appreciate my old account where I have all of those amazing guns to help me with the game. For every weekly reset depending on the modifiers I would have a certain build for every scenario, for example when a week has arc burn and small arms I would bring out the Zhalo Supercell on my Stormcaller.
So when I started with my reset I was anxious to earn back the good guns that had before, and while progressing…. I was excited again about every new drop that I get from an activity. Normally I wouldnt care about a blue drop and I would immediately  turn them into weapon or armor parts without even looking at the stats or perks. But when you start all over again .. every new drop is interesting and I was also making new friends on LFG who were also trying to level up their characters to do their first nightfalls and raids.
And thats it…. the game felt refreshing again, there are times in the crucible where I am like damn I miss my Finnala’s Peril with Rangefinder but I have to stick with what I have and that forced me to adjust my playstyle to the best gun that I have at the moment, and in the past weeks my playstyle has changed a lot because I was adjusting it to the different guns that i found in the game. Otherwise on my old account I would have probably sticked most of the time with my favorite build unless when I am testing different weapons or builds.
So yeah the reset is very refreshing so far, I am not saying go reset as well. All I am saying is if somehow you are forced to reset due to a bug or you accidentally deleted your account dont be afraid to start all over again, you just start again from the beginning and you will slowly grind your way back up.

Since I have done a reset let me share you some tips on how to level up. First of all if you have purchased the taken king you should have a spark of light that can immediately level you up to level 25! From there on I like to focus on the crucible as this can give you way more xp than the mission stories, you can get 70 xp for every kill or assist and finishing a match will give you 2200 xp in comparison to roughly 1000 to 1500 xp in story missions. In addition to that you should also use the crucible booster from sterling packages which will probably boost your xp up tp around 3500 per match. Also do not forget to stock up on the bounties as these will also give you extra xp to level your guns and subclasses.
And once you have reached level 20 you can also equip the exotic class item that you have received from the taken king, this will level up your taken king subclass 25% faster, so thats the sunbreaker, stormcaller and nightstalker and your level increases 10% faster as well. So you dont have to stick with your taken king subclass
Or you can also wait until the rise of iron launches because during the launch every player will also receive a spark of light kind of package which will immediately level you up to level 40!

So to sum it up, use the spark of light. If you dont have one, focus on the crucible with the crucible boosters from the sterling packages and when you are level 20 wear the exotic class item to give you another 10% xp boost and finish your bounties, do that and you will get to level 40 in a around 3 days.

So yeah I am trying to get to max light level now, if you want to help me get to max level feel  free to add me on ps4 my psn is Swayegaming and lets hang out together.

That’s it for today’s,Thanks for watching and I will see you in the next video! See you later guardians

And I guess this is also the mindset we should have when you encounter a reset in real life.
When I graduated and I needed to find a job and start a new life I was very nervous, I needed to move to a different place for work and start a new life in a city that I dont know. It was hard in the beginning, i felt very lonely, it also didnt help that I dont know anything about the work or city, but slowly I am grinding my way up. I feel more comfortable at work and I made new friends and everything did not turn out to be as bad as I thought it would be.
So maybe a reset happened to you as well, maybe you are moving schools and you have to start making new friends , or you lost your job or loved one yeah it sucks in the beginning but you will need to reset and grind your way back up, because otherwise if you do not move on your will always stay at the same level that you are, in destiny that is a level 0 guardian.
I think this video got a bit too philosophical , all I am saying is a reset can be very refreshing and coming back to destiny I am working my way back up again to max level. If you want to help me get to max level feel free to add me on ps4 my psn is Swayegaming and lets hang out together.

That’s it for today’s, let me know whether you liked this video, currently I am experimenting a bit by making my videos more personal. Let me know if you want to hear more from me. Thanks for watching and I will see you in the next video! See you later guardians



No comments:

Post a Comment