Thursday, August 4, 2016

600 Subscribers Inspirational Video


via IFTTT
Welcome Guardians, this is the YouTube Channel for all things Destiny! This channel aims to provide you news, gameplay and tips & tricks for Destiny. Join and Subscribe for more videos!


600 Subscribers Inspiration Video

Hi Swaye here and today I have a special video for you. Normally I am busy working on weapon reviews videos but this video is very special to me. It is very special to me because we have reached a big milestone of 600 subscribers. I have never imagined the huge support that i got from my videos. In total we reached over 150 thousand views, which is insane.
I am very thankful to all of you who have ever watched one of my videos!
So in return I thought lets talk about how I started this channel and what inspires me to make videos for you guys and ladies.

When I first got my hands on destiny I immediately fell in love with this game. I enjoy the shooting in the crucible and I also like to explore the world on the different planets and fight bosses. I also liked discovering the different classes slowly getting to know the abilities of these classes and subclasses, I remember I started of with a Hunter and I literally had goosebumps on my arms when I first used blink!
That movement was just so cool and unique I just love it. The designs of the world , maps and guns are truly a piece of art. You can really tell that the designers put a lot of thought and effort in making the game. I can highly recommend you to watch the videos again where bungie explores the dreadnaught with the designers.
You can really feel the passion when you hear the designers talk about their design choices and how they want to portray certain emotions towards the player.
And the lore… oooh the LORE. For a long time I did not spend any time on reading the lore, but when i started with it… it is truly amazing. The story of Dredgen Yor with the Thorn and the Last Word is so good and lore wise there is still so much to explore and so many questions are still open. It is really too bad that the game does not do a better job of telling the story of Destiny.

So while I was playing destiny I also watched a lot of YouTube videos to stay up to date on the latest news. And after over a year of playing destiny and watching a lot of youtube I thought I gained a lot of knowledge about the game that I want to make videos for the community.
Thats how I started with creating weapon review videos mainly focused on legendary guns. Some have asked me why I am not reviewing any exotics. Well I wanted to…. but I think there are already a lot of videos about exotics and I cant see how me adding another video will benefit the community. So thats why I focus more on Legendary weapons, and I think Legendary weapons are more fun to talk about because unlike exotics the rolls can differ. And having a specific roll can fundamentally change the whole gun.

At the moment I am finishing up the weapon reviews on the iron banner and challenge of elders weapons. I really would like to hear from you what you would like to see in my channel.

When you compare this channel with other channels you will see that my upload is less frequent. This is because a weapon review video can take up a lot of time. First of all I need to acquire the gun in the first place, and once I have it I will test this for at least a week to feel comfortable with it so I can write a review about it. Unfortunately this takes up a lot of time which does not allow me to upload videos every day like other youtubers. But I will try to see what I can do and get more videos delivered to you all.

And give me Feedback what you would like to see! This channel is partly yours as well so lets work together and make this a worthwhile channel for the Destiny community.

I guess I will end the video with that, thank you again for your tremendous support on getting 600 subscribers. I am looking forward to grow this channel together towards a 1000 or even more!

Thanks again and as always I will see you later guardians! Peace!





No comments:

Post a Comment