Sunday, November 5, 2017

How to get the blue ANTIOPE-D! AKA the Sondok-C SMG In-Depth Review!


via IFTTT
Welcome Guardians, this is the YouTube Channel for all things Destiny! This channel aims to provide you news, gameplay and tips & tricks for Destiny. Join and Subscribe for more videos!

How to get the Blue Antiope-D! AKA the Sondok-C SMG!

The Antiope-D is arguable the best SMG in the game right now and it has a lot of praise by top pvp players.
However I am still not lucky enough  to get one dropped for me and but I did managed to get a blue version of the Antiope-D which is exactly the same in terms of perks and stats.

So which gun am I talking about? It is the Sondok-C, lucky enough for everyone that is looking for the antiope-d, this is a guaranteed drop by doing the Exodus Siege adventure on Nessus. So you don't have to rely on RNG you can just get one now by doing that mission and it only takes like 5 minutes to finish the mission and you will be rewarded with the Blue version of the Antiope-D.

So as you can see it has the same perks as the Antiope-D, it has the
Precision Frame
GB Iron
And SC Holo Sights
Ricochet Rounds,
Tactical Mag
And Kill Clip.

I have been testing both the Iron and the Holo sights and you definitely want to go for the Holo sights which will push this gun to max range while still having a manageable recoil when you select ricochet rounds which also helps with range as well.
And kill clip gives you increased damage after a kill and this will artificially increase your range as well since you will suffer less from damage fall off due to that increase in damage.

So as you can see from the perks the strength of this gun is the range. Normally SMG's are optimal on the short range but with all the range increasing perks this gun can compete head on with auto rifles. It won't be as easy to handle this gun on auto rifle range but knowing that you can deal damage in that range can help you save precious seconds without the need to switch weapons to for example your auto rifle or scout.

The 600 rounds per minute SMG's, like the Sondok-C ,are in a very good spot at the moment where the combination of the rate of fire and the damage output makes it the deadliest Submachine gun archetype. And the Sondok-C and the Antiope-D are particularly effective because of the high range stat.
In the short range this gun absolutely shreds enemies, the gun is very stable and consistent and I actually like to hip fire on the short range because the hit registration is that good. If I need to hit a bit further away then I scope in to be a bit more accurate with my shots.
But yeah on the short range hip firing is surprisingly effective.

I like to pair up the Sondok-C with the Uriel's Gift or the Future war cult scout the pleiades Corrector in my energy slot so I have all ranges covered.

The Sondok-C is definitely one of the best SMG's that you can have now at the moment, and I can not wait to have an Antiope-D dropped so I can compare these guns together.
Because the Sondok-C and thus also the Antiope-D is so dominating in the SMG category and the fact that the range is so high that it can compete with auto rifles I am going to give the Sondok-C an A.

For those who are still looking for an Antiope-D you might as well just get the Sondok-C, this is a guaranteed drop from the Exodus Siege mission on Nessus, and this is basically the blue version of the Antiope-D.
For those who have the Antiope-D let me know in the comments below how this is compared with the Sondok-C!
Thank you so much for watching this video, wish me luck on my Antiope-D drop I still need one to add it to my gun collection.
Subscribe for more and as always I will see you in the next video guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment