Thursday, May 5, 2016

The Taken Ship “The Waning Star” showcase


via IFTTT
Welcome Guardians, this is the YouTube Channel for all things Destiny! This channel aims to provide you news, gameplay and tips & tricks for Destiny. Join and Subscribe for more videos!

Swaye here with a Destiny Video! Since the April update I could not get my eyes of the Taken Ship which is also known as The Waning Star. In this video I will tell you more about the ship and how you can obtain one as well!
I got my ship dropped from a Sterling Treasure package. This and the other Taken ship are all possible drops from a Sterling Treasure package, see my video on how to obtain Sterling Treasures to increase your chances of getting one drop as well.
Other than Sterling Packages you can also get this ship dropped from the Crucible and playing the Prison and Challenge of Elders.
The model of this ship looks very similar like the Vault of Glass Raid Ship Aspect of Glass but than in Taken Form. In my opinion this is one of the better looking ships in the game I mean look at the Taken Glow in the front that just looks badass. Also this ship stands out so much when you are flying into battle with other guardians. Too bad that the game still does not allow you to control the ship while it is loading the game, that would be so cool!
Bungie Please do that , Please implement it.

Also dont forget that once you obtained this ship it means that this will be part of your Ship collection! So that means that you can then go to the Ship Kiosk near Amanda Holiday and get this ship from the kiosk for your other characters, so you wont need to grind for it again!
I got tons of remarks on how I got this ship so hopefully this video helps you all out.
I hope you enjoyed this video. If you do and would like to see more go subscribe to stay up to date on the latest videos or visit my Youtube Channel to see more videos.

Thanks  for watching and I will see you later guardians!

No comments:

Post a Comment